What we do
How we do it
- Bookkeeping - day to day transactional recordkeeping and processing including disbursements, receipts, billing, payroll, and reporting.
- Accounting - monthly transaction processing, monthly accounting close, and preparation of financial statements.
- Small business/corporate tax services - Income tax preparation, year-round tax planning, state/local/business tax compliance, payroll taxes, and regulatory assistance.
- Personal/Individual tax services - Federal/State income tax preparation, year-round tax planning, estimated tax payment scheduling, and common-sense explanations of tax issues.
- CFO level financial consulting - funding assistance, cash flow reporting, budget preparation, financial models, and analytical review of operations.
- Assistance with tax issues including IRS notices, state tax notices and audits.
We provide flexible part-time accounting solutions for our clients. We do as much or as little as you require. Our services are structured to grow or contract as your business changes. We work with clients ranging from 2 hours per week to 30 hours per week. We have a diverse team of accountants and CPA's; we assign the appropriate level accountant for your specific needs which results in a cost effective solution.
What makes us different
Our customer service focus differentiates us from traditional CPA firms and accounting practices. We are an entrepreneurial group; we take a business approach to accounting. Our flexible, part-time model allows us to provide a cost effective solution for our clients. Our services enhance the financial strength and operations of our client base.